Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lunch Break

Guess what I just learned, I can add blog posts while I am at work. Don't worry for all those who are concerned, I am on my lunch break. I am not sure I really have anything to say, I just pretty much signed on to see if this was possible.

Today I am feeling a little tired and slightly discouraged. I am not exactly sure why. Nothing horrible has happened and I average 7 hours of sleep per night. I guess I am starting to think about what will happen if I don't actually get a teaching job in Washington. It is scary to think about even though I have really wondered if I even want to teach. I guess the hard part is picturing myself doing something different. I wonder if I have skills other than working with children. I guess now would be a good time to find out. The bottom line is, I have made the decision to move to Washington and I feel good about that decision, so I will leave it in the Lord's hands.

Well, I best be going. The lunch bell will ring soon.

No comments: