Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I can't believe another year has come and gone. Last year at this time I was preparing to move to Utah and begin a new adventure. At the time I had no idea what awaited me, it anything. I have been so richly blessed this year. Through the goodness of Heavenly Father, I found the perfect job a few weeks after moving here. I found a great apartment in a ward that I actually like. I got a new car (Herbert), moved back in with Amanda, and have my first "big" calling. Who would have thought?

While I am grateful for all of these things, I am more grateful for my family. They are the people who help me through every day. They remember what is going on in my life and ask how it is going. They are my cheerleaders and I love them very much! I am so happy they are here celebrating the birth of our Savior with me.

No comments: