Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Swatch

I got a huge box in the mail today. I mean anyone who saw this thing would assume it was filled with many different goodies. Indeed it was, it was filled with tons of packing peanuts and the watch I ordered two Fridays ago. That's right, a watch, just a tiny little thing packed in a box probably a hundred times bigger than necessary. But it's all good, it was an unusual choice in box for an unusual watch. My new watch is pretty awesome, one of the straps is super long, comically long (I mean that literally because when it is off my wrist and I look at it, I laugh). Yes, it is that way on purpose. The long strap wraps around my wrist twice so it looks like I am wearing a watch and a bracelet which is pretty awesome!

I know once you all see it you will want one for yourself, so to give you a chance I will tell you where you can get one of your very own. Go to store.swatch.com and it will be on the very first screen, it's the Lady Collection. Sorry boys, probably not the right choice for you, but ladies I recommend it.

No comments: