Friday, June 3, 2011

Pain Medicine

I decided I would experiment today with my pain medicine.  I wanted to see if I really needed to take it.  I must say the day started off well.  Now having done my chores for the day, I find I must take some.  So sad.  Oh well, I am now wondering should I just take it in the morning like I have or wait until I feel the pain.  Part of me thinks to take it in the morning so I don't have to feel any pain.  It seems like once the pain gets enough that you know you need the medicine it just takes forever for it to go away.  My goodness, decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Duck said...

I have to take pain medication to deal with chronic pain and an untreatable nerve disease. I, like you, thought I would just wait until I had major pain, then deal with it. But, by then, it is usually too late for me- the pain is out of control and it takes too long and too much to get on top of it again. My pain doctors have finally convinced me to take the pain meds every 6 hours INSTEAD of waiting for the pain to rear its painfully ugly head. It really has made a load of difference.

I hope you are well, sweetie pie. Love you lots! A.C.