Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fantasy

I have this dream that brings a smile to my face just thinking about.  Someday, I want to have a room in my house called "The Texture Room."  I will be the only one who has a key, I may let a few people enjoy it with me but only a select group.  You may be thinking right now, what is a texture room?  Well, it is going to be the most magical place on Earth!  I am going to have velvet curtains to run my fingers over.  Delicious smelling, thick, plush carpet to lay on and rub my feet and hands all over.  When the carpet no longer smells new, I will replace it with brand new stuff (obviously, money will be no object).  That's not all, I am going to have a leather chair to sit on will I run my feet through various kinds of sand ranging from fine to coarse.  Yes, I will run my hands through it too.  I want chalk dust to play in, oh to grab a pinch and rub it in between my fingers.  It will be glorious! 

No comments: