Friday, April 13, 2012

The Host

I have to admit, when I heard they were making a movie based on The Host I was pretty nervous.  The Twilight movies have been pretty bad, mostly because of Kristen Stewart, so I didn't have high hopes for this movie.  My hopes were stomped on once again when I saw who they cast as Melanie/Wanda.  Saoirse Ronan doesn't fit the description given in the book, at least I know she can act.  I recently checked out the rest of the cast and I am getting more excited.  I think they actually cast good actors and people who fit the roles they are going to play.  Although, I am not sure how I feel about Diane Kruger playing the Seeker.  She is too gorgeous!  


I just watched the teaser trailer and I think it is going to be a good movie.  I am not sure how they are going to pull off the role of Melanie/Wanda, but I am excited to see in a year.

No comments: