Monday, December 10, 2007

Change

I believe there comes a point in every one's life when they just need a change. I am currently in this phase. However, I am very limited in my options for change. I can't move to another place or quit my job. I can't trade my boyfriend for a hotter model. I can't grow taller and sadly I don't seem to be growing thinner. This leaves only two possible options as I see it. I can either grow incredibly fat or I can cut my hair. Being as I am chubby enough, I have opted for the latter of the two options. After looking through several pictures, I finally decided. I am of the mind if you are going to do something, you must do it well, right, and big (maybe I should say drastic here). You know what is funny, I am writing this as if I haven't already cut my hair. The truth is my drastic change happened about two hours ago. I have whacked off my luscious locks for a very short do. I do like it, but I think I should have done this just half way instead of whole heartedly. Go figure! At least it grows back and I can accessorize.

No comments: