Friday, January 18, 2008

Blue October

I know this is going to be shocking, but I think I have a new obsession. I have expanded my horizons beyond chap stick and Twilight. I really love the band Blue October. Yes, some of their songs use words I don't appreciate, but I still love the music. I don't know what it is. I think it is because I feel I can relate to the emotions and issues being sung about. I guess you could say I like things which make me feel. I also love they was Blue October includes "instrumental" with the "rock" sound. I am currently listening to them right now and feeling quite free. It is amazing what music can do. I love feeling inspired but also knowing I am not the only person who has ever experienced a certain emotion. I highly recommend "Calling You, Hate Me (be prepared for a swear word), Into the Ocean, 18th Floor Balcony, Chameleon Boy, and 3 Weeks, She Sleeps. Honestly, I love the two albums I have heard of theirs. I did have to get rid of a two of their songs because they were inappropriate, but check them out.

No comments: