Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Times

I have some very exciting news. I got my tax refund a few days ago. (Side note: It is pretty cool to check your bank account and see more than a hundred dollars .) Anyways, I got enough back that I have been able to do a few wonderful things. Number one, I went to Old Navy today and bought 3 pairs of badly needed pants. Second, I have been able to complete my collection of the show Smallville. (Side note: I love Lex Luthor. I know he is bad, but there is a little rebel in all of us. If he had just met me, I know I could have convinced him to turn to the light. All he needed was someone to truly love him.) Third, for some reason I the purchase I made for my CTR ring has not gone through, so I just purchased a new ring. Fourth, I can put money back into savings to pay my tuition this semester. Fifth and possibly the most exciting, I just paid off my computer. It feels so good knowing I have done that. I have always made my payments, but it is good to know it can't be repossessed.

On a completely different note, I am able to walk this year. My professors have been telling us for a while we wouldn't be able to walk until 2009 but it turns out they were wrong. I just sent my graduation application and check to SUU today. Hopefully it will get there in time. If all goes according to plan, I will be walking on May 3. If things don't work out, I'll be back next year for all of my graduation ceremonies. I will keep everyone posted. Wow, can you believe I will soon have a Master's degree? I am going to be Master McCarrey. How cool is that?

No comments: