Saturday, March 1, 2008

Concerts

I promised Ny I would write last night. Of course I am a slacker and didn't, so I thought I should hurry and write before Ny never forgives me. Last night I went to an Everson concert. They did an excellent job. By the end of the concert it was obvious Tay was in a lot of pain. I went up to him after the show to offer him some pain meds and he looked paler than I do on a good day. Apparently none of them were feeling very well but that didn't stop them from completely jamming out. Tay was on his knees at one point playing. Christian even used the microphone stand to play the bass. John was giving the audience high fives and Sean was busy rocking out on his guitar. The only one who didn't really rock out was Will. I am not sure if this is because he plays the drums and can't really move around. He still sounded pretty awesome. I didn't really get to talk to any of them for very long. The band left pretty quickly due to "feeling like crap." Hopefully they all made it home and were able to get a good nights rest.

In other exciting news, Amanda and I got tickets to go and see Matchbox 20 preform on Thursday with Alanis Morisette. I am very excited. This will be by first professional rock concert. I can't wait to be able to brag to everyone I saw Matchbox 20 live. I wonder if Rob Thomas is really as cute as he appears in magazines.

No comments: