Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Motivation

I feel as though I am constantly confessing things on my blog. Usually my confessions involve being addicted to something. Todays confession is slightly more serious, I am completely unmotivated. I am not sure how it happened but it did. It feels like I went to bed one night and woke up the next morning completely and hopelessly unmotivated. Usually you can see something like this coming but I was completely blindsighted. Honestly, being unmotivated really doesn't bother me unless I need to accomplish something. Right now I have a wide variety of things I should be doing with my time. I have a Masters project to complete, grading to do, and applications to complete. Yet I find myself coming home from work so completely exhausted I can't think clearly. Instead of getting things done, I do nothing whatsoever productive. How do I get over the the desire to do nothing and actually do something?

No comments: