Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stress

I am totally stressed out right now. Tomorrow I am filming the small group lesson for my Master's project. I have planned everything out, I know which students will be in my group, I have all of the materials ready, but I am still worried. I keep having these horrible flashes of the lesson going wrong, the lesson not being long enough, and I even thought what do I do if someone throws up? Perhaps I am being little too dramatic, but I am really worried about not actually passing. I know right now my GPA is fabulous, but I still have to do a stellar job on my project. Another upsetting issue, is I have to review the video and then analyze it. I really hate seeing myself of film. My one comfort is tomorrow at this time, it will be over and I will be preparing to watch "Lost".

No comments: