Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thoughts

I was sitting in church today listening to music and talks about the Savior, and I thought, I really want others to know I have a testimony of the atonement and resurrection. I think about my life and who I am and I have come to the conclusion none of it matters without the Savior. He is the reason I wake up and strive to be better each day. I would be so lost without the relationship I have with my Savior. It is such a blessing to have this knowledge. I think I often take the knowledge I have for granted because I was raised to know. While I was reading the first verse of Enos last night, I was struck by one simple word; he says he was nurtured. I was also nurtured and how blessed I am as a result. I know the goodness of God and His great mercy. I will never cease to be amazed at how lucky I am to have been born of goodly parents and taught the knowledge of God.

No comments: