Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolution #1

Last night, or should I say, early this morning, I was laying in bed trying to sleep when this thought came to me. Probably because it is January I have been thinking about my life and what I should be doing to be a better person. Maybe better is not the right word, I want to be more well rounded and actively show faith in my Heavenly Father. My first resolution is to begin using the word when instead of if. I realized last night when I use the word "if" I am saying, I don't believe the promises Heavenly Father has made to me. I do trust my Heavenly Father and it is time I start showing that in all aspects of my life and thoughts.

Here are some examples:
If I get married, will now be when I get married.
If I have children, when I have children.

1 comment:

Momita's Page said...

I am so proud of you - and this is something the spirit has been whispering to me too so I will join you in your resolution. xoxo