Saturday, January 1, 2011

This Christmas

I can't believe my three week break is almost over. Just 2 more days :( I have had so much fun! I was given so much for Christmas. So many thoughtful gifts, things I can never repay. I have to admit the best part of this holiday season has been spending it with my family. I hate to see them go. When I graduated from high school I was so eager to leave, but now (and I think then, even if I didn't acknowledge it) I am a home body. If there was any way I could have a career, friends, and my parents and siblings near by, I would do it. I keep praying that someday we will all live close to one another. I'm grateful we are together forever! I am also enjoying all of the lovely new memories I have made.

Here are a few:
crates with holes drilled in, chimps, keeping your hands clean, kitten sacrificing, keeping my brother in the closet, 1000 pin bowling, fake cheese sauce, the uses of leftovers in Grandpa's fridge, the dollar theater, Dr. Horrible's singalong blog, Night of the Living Dead, lost gloves, chocolate covered pomegranate seeds, 24 hour car trips, and Crocodile Dundee.

Good times!

P.S. Thank you Captain for the laptop (which is why there have been so many blog posts)!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

This Christmas was pretty dang fantastic, I will agree. We all just need to figure out how to be in the same place. We can do this!

Momita's Page said...

Amen and amen!