Thursday, March 3, 2011

A District Visit

I have to admit, today started off slightly stressful. Because of various of circumstances I was already running late and who should appear but the head the reading department. The first words out of her mouth were, "I am here to shadow you." No pressure right. Fortunately she only observed one group and she didn't even stay for the whole group. When she was leaving all she said to me was "It looks like they're getting it. They're doing great." I haven't heard anything else, so I assume I still have a job.

To be honest, I really think she was there to observe Nila. The reason I think this is because Carla followed Nila to two groups and Nila has also had some complaints since she has been back. I really wish Nila would admit it is time to retire. Unfortunately I think if she can't admit that, she is going to continue to be followed around and probably have to deal with more and more complaints.

No comments: