Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fraiser

My morning ritual has begun to include watching an episode of Fraiser. I don't know what it is but there is just something about that show. This morning's episode was awesome! I actually laughed out loud. My favorite part of the episode is when Fraiser dresses up like a clown, grabs a butcher knife and scares his dad. Oh man, I almost died. (I am sure that reading this doesn't capture the beauty of that scene, but just thinking about it brings a smile to my face. If I knew how to link a youtube video, I would find it and post it.) That moment totally made my day. I am convinced if you laugh first thing in the morning, the day will be bright.

1 comment:

Duck said...

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz76d7h1sM0
sometime when you are "in the area", I will show you how to put the youtube videos on your blog, and/or show you how to create a link from what you have written.
I remember this scene- classic one, huh? :)

Love you, sweetie pie. Hope you are doing well.