Monday, April 18, 2011

Conclusion

Tonight the Captain and I went to Burger King, I put my Sprite on the stable arm rest and sat down only to have it flip upside and land on my cushion.  Both my seats were wet, it was not cool.  This is just the latest in a serious of unfortunate events.  Last week my fry sauce magically fell all over that very same seat cushion.  That too was resting innocently on the arm rest.  Don't worry it doesn't stop there, a Cherry Pepsi met a similar fate as did a Cherry Limeade and a Fruit Punch.  (I have now been banned from having any red liquid.) 

Given these events I can only draw one conclusion, I am being haunted.  There is no other explanation.  I am obviously not that clumsy, someone is trying to keep me from fully enjoying soda and fry sauce.  I am not sure who the ghost is yet, but as soon as I solve this mystery I will let you know.

PS Not that this matters, but I have been watching a lot of Ghost Whisperer.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Maybe your car is just really hungry?