Saturday, February 26, 2011

If I Had Cast the Movie Twilight

I know, completely random, but I have had been the one in charge of the casting the Twilight movies things would have been very different. I am not sure what brought this thinking on other than I love the books and the movies don't do them justice.
My choices:
Edward: Henry Cavill (the new Superman but to me he will always be the Count's son)
Jacob: Steven Strait (the main guy in The Covenant. He is the perfect "big" Jacob but I think they would have had to use special computer affects to make him look scrawny enough for Twilight.)
Bella: Emily Browning (she is the girl from the movie, The Uninvited. Let's be honest, anyone is better than Kristen Stewart!)
Emmett: Taylor Kitsch (Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights, Gambit, he just needs a hair cut.)
Jasper: Hayden Christensen (I am still debating on this one. Jasper is one of my favorites and he may be changed later on, but for now this works.)
Alice: Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls, I do wonder how she would look with short, spiky hair. She may get changed as well. Alice and Jasper are so hard to cast because I have an ideal in my mind and the two playing them right now are so wrong!)
Rosalie: Sophia Myles (Isolde)
Carlisle, Esme, and Charlie can stay as they are.

I may have to go read the books again.